Sales and Service Representative - Woburn Center
The Sales and Service Representative (SSR) is responsible for providing an exceptional in-branch client experience by handling every client need from sales to service. The SSR will handle all customer sales and service inquiries, including but not limited to, teller transactions, new account openings, existing customer servicing needs, and problem resolution. Utilizing a needs-based selling approach, the SSR will provide solutions based on the needs of the customer and how they like to conduct their banking. Ensure the client feels welcome and provide them with a one stop experience in processing transactions and fulfilling their sales and service needs. Time spent in various aspects of this role will vary depending upon branch traffic and needs and the role of other associates in the branch. Proportion of time spent on the teller line and platform will vary day to day.
Establish new banking relationships with clients ensuring they are offered all the products and services that are appropriate given their financial needs. Retain and deepen existing client relationships through a needs based selling approach and delivering exceptional client experience. Provide account servicing and maintenance, and assist with problem resolution for clients in accordance with all established procedures and regulations. Process transactions accurately, assist with operational activities and responsibilities, and maintain flexibility between performing teller and sales related transactions. Encourage clients to use self-service banking solutions including, ATMs, on-line, and mobile banking to enhance their service experience.
Ensures every transaction and servicing need is completed in accordance with bank policy and regulatory requirements. Maintains confidentiality of bank records and customer information.
- Opens and closes branches
- Signs Official checks in accordance with the transaction amount
Provides exceptional service to the Bank’s customers regarding daily teller, servicing, and new account transactions; addressing inquiries, understanding/determining needs, and resolving problems
- Processes customer transactions in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner
- Opens new accounts and accesses customer accounts to process online and offline transactions and corrections in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner
- Accurately balances cash drawer daily
- Performs day-to-day branch operations including, ATM balancing, clearing cash items, adding or removing holds, under dual control will balance and process the vault and bag coin
- Utilizes needs-based sales/service techniques to elicit the needs of customers and match those needs to the Bank’s available products and services
- Consistently meets or exceeds sales goals
- Provides assistance to other branch employees and assists in training new employees.
- Follows the Bank’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Reports to work as scheduled in professional attire.
- Excellent communication, sales and customer service skills
- Basic math skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, teller and platform bank systems