- Responsibilities include:
- Support the product managers in implementing product roadmap items
- Assist product managers in capturing requirements from internal stakeholders for new product solutions, product enhancement or improving the customer experience
- Complete regular competitor and market research to ensure our products are aligned competitively within our branch footprint and nationally
- Assist product managers with testing and implementation of new products or product enhancements
- Assist product managers with testing and implementation processes that improve the customer experience digitally and in-person
- Complete regular reporting for product managers to be able to measure and monitor growth and product adoption with our personal and business products.
- Resolve product issues with applicable service provider
- Regular review and updating of product agreements, risk assessments and supporting product documentation
- Strong analytical mindset: Numbers make sense to you and your communication skills allow you to articulate the data and results to the product managers.
- Strong organizational skills: You be able to manage multiple priorities and meet task and project deadlines.
- Attention to detail: You must be detail and results orientated to support the growth of both the personal and business product lines.
- Time management: You know how to manage your time without someone looking over your shoulder and are comfortable asking for help when you need it.
To apply, please send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org