The Personal Banker will handle all customer sales and service inquiries, including but not limited to, Teller transactions, new account openings, safe deposit access, existing customer servicing needs, and problem resolution. The Personal Banker works to present customers with banking solutions to meet their needs, while ensuring every transaction is completed in accordance with bank policy and regulatory requirements. Please note: availability to travel to all of the Bank’s branches is required.
- Opens and closes branches
- Signs Official checks in accordance with the transaction amount
- Provides exceptional service to the Bank’s customers regarding daily teller, servicing, and new account transactions; addressing inquiries, understanding/determining needs, and resolving problems
- Processes customer transactions in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner
- Opens new accounts and accesses customer accounts to process online and offline transactions and corrections in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner.
- Accurately balances cash drawer daily
- Performs day-to-day branch operations including, ATM balancing, clearing cash items, adding or removing holds, under dual control will balance and process the vault and bag coin
- Utilizes needs-based sales/service techniques to elicit the needs of customers and match those needs to the Bank’s available products and services
- Consistently meets or exceeds sales goals.
- Provides assistance to other branch employees and assists in training new employees. Follows the Bank’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Account maintenance including but not limited to: foreign and domestic wires, stop payments, address changes, account title changes, etc.
- Follows the Bank’s policies and regulatory requirements
- 2 years Teller Manager or CSR experience preferred
- Excellent communication, sales and customer service skills
- Basic math skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, teller and platform bank systems.
- Strong customer focus
- High School Degree. Associate degree or higher preferred
Flexible Schedule. Occasional late nights and Saturdays
To apply, please send your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com