Personal Banker - Float Pool
This position is a combination of the more traditional Customer Service Representative and Assistant Branch Manager positions. This person will handle all customer sales and service inquiries, including but not limited to, teller transactions, new account openings, existing customer servicing needs, and problem resolution. Works to understand the customer’s needs and present Bank solutions to meet those needs. Ensures every transaction and servicing need is completed in accordance with bank policy and regulatory requirements. Maintains confidentiality of bank records and customer information.
- Opens and closes branches.
- Signs Official checks in accordance with the transaction amount.
- Provides exceptional service to the Bank’s customers regarding daily teller, servicing, and new account transactions; addressing inquiries, understanding/determining needs, and resolving problems.
- Processes customer transactions in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner.
- Opens new accounts and accesses customer accounts to process online and offline transactions and corrections in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner.
- Accurately balances cash drawer daily.
- Performs day-to-day branch operations including, ATM balancing, clearing cash items, adding or removing holds, under dual control will balance and process the vault and bag coin.
- Utilizes needs-based sales/service techniques to elicit the needs of customers and match those needs to the Bank’s available products and services.
- Provides assistance to other branch employees and assists in training new employees.
- Follows the Bank’s policies and regulatory requirements.
- Reports to work as scheduled in professional attire.
- Treats all customers, prospects, and employees in a friendly and respectful way.
- 2 years Teller Manager or CSR experience.
- Applicants must be able to work as a team player, have exceptional sales and service skills, along with strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and knowledge of teller and platform bank systems.
- High School diploma or GED required. Associate degree or higher is preferred.