The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Head of Marketing with Northern Bank’s marketing efforts to help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals. The Marketing Coordinator will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for marketing. Works independently under the direct supervision of the Head of Marketing, with indirect supervision by and responsibility to each of the Bank’s division heads.
- Coordinate constant relationship orientated communications with Marketing Specialist for clients and prospects including thank you gifts, birthdays and holidays through the use of software programs such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Manage Bank sponsorship program including preparing, tracking and working with Department Heads and Branch Managers on needs through the use of software programs such as Kadince
- Spearhead marketing related events. Organize facilities and manage all client event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, and promotional material
- Coordinate client and prospect touch points for conferences, seminars and meetings including dinners, invites, gifts and meetings
- Monitor the Bank’s promotional gift items, ensures adequate inventory levels, orders as needed
- Update digital and print sales materials such as pitch book preparation and business folders
- 1-3 years of proven work experience in marketing and/or event related role preferred
- Administrative experience is a plus
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
- Adobe creative suite experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred; and/or equivalent experience.