Loan Review Analyst
This position will be responsible for assisting with the monitoring and completion of the Bank’s Loan Review program for Commercial Lending. The Loan Review Analyst will conduct ongoing review of financials, loan approvals and all credit related forms to ensure loan closed in compliance to the Bank’s loan policy and to validate or assign appropriate risk ratings.
- Prepares loan review and line of credit renewal write-ups.
- Promptly identifies loans with potential credit weakness.
- Determines whether the lending policy and procedures are being followed by employees.
- Validate or assign appropriate risk ratings based upon credit facility reviews.
- Verifies quality, completeness and accuracy of supporting loan documentation and analysis
- Assessment of the adherence to internal credit policies and loan administration procedures
- Upkeep of documentation checklist- (consists of an updated list of all financials the bank is in possession of for each customer. (Personal financial statement, personal tax return, corporate tax return).
- Monitor Loan portfolio including but not limited to Delinquent Loans, Matured Loans, Line of Credit Renewals, Construction status reports etc.
- Obtains knowledge of new and existing regulations. (State and Federal)
- Maintains accurate department records and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- College degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent education preferred
- Excellent decision making /problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of commercial loan documentation and loan regulations
- Sound working knowledge of accounting principles, financial statements and tax returns
- Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills
- Advanced writing and oral communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- 3-5 + years’ experience in a commercial lending department, or credit-related department of a commercial bank or other commercial lender