Junior Commercial Loan Portfolio Analyst
This position will be responsible for assisting in portfolio management of the Commercial Loan Portfolio. Portfolio Management includes reporting, monitoring and analyzing the industry, geography, segmentations and credit concentrations associated with the portfolio. Participate in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of Portfolio Management reports that include all aspects of the commercial loan portfolio including, but not limited to: industry and geographic segmentations, credit concentrations, policy limits and various monthly reports
- Update dashboards for senior management
- Update weekly production and monitoring reports
- Assist in creating and maintaining department procedures
- Monitor certain aspects of the loan portfolio
- Maintain financial statement tracking and prepare corresponding financial letters
- Organize and maintain library of research including: market, industry, geographic and economic data points
- Monitor and gain an understanding of any regulatory changes
- Participate in stress testing of the loan portfolio
- Monitor and track loan covenants within the portfolio
- Ongoing maintenance of portfolio management files imaged on DocStar
- Assist with document gathering for loan sales, participations and pledged assets
- Participate in any current and future department goals
- Assist supervisor on any ad hoc requests
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work flow in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a team.
- General understanding of report generation is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient to expert in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, formula generation, charts/graphs and merging data is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in PowerPoint including charts and graphs is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of computers and lending software.
- Bachelor Degree and experience in working in a corporate environment preferred.