Head of Marketing
The Head of Marketing is responsible for marketing, advertising, and public relations of the Bank, including the creative development, production, and distribution of marketing communications collateral including advertisements, posters, flyers, signage, direct mail, website copy and visuals, and email/online marketing in support of the Bank’s business lines utilizing design software, email marketing, content management, and website analytic tools. The primary role is to improve bank performance through coordination of all marketing efforts of the bank. This will include all bank advertising, public relations, community involvement, and employee engagement initiatives. The Head of Marketing will be a strategic partner for the bank and will help support the bank's overall growth and profitability objectives.
- Plan and implement a wide range of marketing activities, ensuring consistency of corporate messaging and identity, including client relations, direct marketing, media/public relations, digital marketing, social media, web management, sales materials and internal communications.
- Work with vendors and internal business partners to create distinctive and measurable marketing plans that accomplish short and long-term goals.
- Manage a marketing team of two including weekly team meetings, prioritizing action items and being held accountable for the marketing departments tasks completed.
- Partner with ad agency to develop marketing campaigns across all channels: radio, billboards, direct mail, website, online banking, ATM, in-branch digital, in-branch print, email, social media and digital marketing.
- Manage multiple email marketing campaigns across various departments including onboarding, prospect outreach and customer communications through the use of Mail Chimp, Core IQ and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Execute ongoing A/B testing to maximize conversion rates and other key metrics through the use of Google AdWords and Salesforce campaign tracking.
- Manage employee involvement in community organizations and events and donations specific to their markets through the use of Kadince software.
- Plan and host most bank events, both internal and external.
- Maintain social media presence for external corporate communications, including managing a content strategy and calendar to various social media platforms. Supervise and monitor social media outreach; deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Instragram and Facebook.
- Manage all social media pages and multiple bank website pages including vendor due diligence, user management, maintenance and responsibility for related policies and procedures.
- Responsible for executive summary for website, social media, digital marketing and ad campaign metrics to share monthly marketing performance reporting with executive leadership. In addition, provide quarterly or semiannual presentations giving an update on these metrics and future plans.
- Assist with the creation and management of all marketing needed in the bank.
- Ensure materials are current, accurate and adhere to current brand guidelines.
- Help manage Winsource company store and internal/external promotional pieces and other general information to the branches and departments.
- Collaborate with staff and the ad agency to compose and edit letters, statement messages, press releases, customer testimonials, memos and other written material.
- Create and deliver press releases and media relations content in conjunction with the marketing team and ad agency.
- Develop annual Marketing plan and budget for each department and strategic plan for marketing aligning with the Banks goals everyone, three and five years.
- Initiate bi-monthly meetings with partners to ensure priorities are met, provide updates, planning next steps.
- Minimum of 5 plus years corporate marketing or agency experience, preferably in the banking industry. Experience in leading marketing projects in their entirety and in handling multiple projects.
- Excellent project management, analytical, organization, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Expert in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Suite, email marketing software, Google analytics.
- Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or related field.
Interested in joining the team?
Send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com