The Credit Analyst is responsible for reviewing prospective opportunities brought to the Bank by the Loan Officers. The Credit Analyst gathers and analyzes credit information on current and prospective borrowers and independently develops sound conclusions supported by thorough and concise presentations of findings regarding the advisability of granting credit.
- Independently underwrite prospective financing packages of low-to-medium complexity in accordance with bank policy. Maintain a strong knowledge of standard calculations and credit analysis techniques and use to develop sound conclusions supported by thorough and concise presentations of findings.
- Assist in the maintenance of Bank filing systems as new information is received. Perform market, industry, and economic analyses to identify trends and variances.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical and math skills required.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Word and must be familiar with basic computer applications.
- Experience in banking and/or in a similar analytical position preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and adapt to changes in working environment required.
- Clear written and verbal communication required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.