Commercial Loan Servicing Representative I
This position is responsible for the loan servicing functions of Commercial Lending.
- Process all advances, reductions and payments on existing commercial loans.
- Perform file maintenance in the core system as needed or directed.
- Complete credit reference request.
- Research all returned mail from the U.S. Postal Service. Mail letters to customers for signature approval for change of addresses received by the USPS.
- Prepare and process loan payoffs and partial release quotes.
- Monitor of real estate tax escrow payments. Work closely with loan officers and tax service provider to monitor and follow up on delinquencies.
- Maintain electronic loan documentation files; scan and index into electronic file system.
- Work with loan officers other personnel in the commercial lending department on loan servicing issues, research requests and other questions that arise.
- Responsible for reconciliation of GL accounts.
- Knowledge of all existing regulations that pertain to loan servicing.
- Respond to customer and attorney inquiries.
- Performs additional duties as requested.