Commercial Loan Servicing Associate II
This position is responsible for the onboarding and post-closing following up of commercial loans.
- Gather all documentation to prepare to onboard new commercial loans and input onto the core system.
- Process modifications and extensions.
- Process participation sales and purchases.
- Perform file maintenance in the core system as needed or directed.
- Maintain electronic loan documentation files; scan and index into electronic file system.
- Review and storage of all original documentation.
- Work closely with the lending team to track document exceptions and any missing documentation on the Bank’s tickler system.
- Filing of UCCs, continuations, terminations so that they are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare loan payoffs and partial release quotes.
- Responsible for reconciliation of GL accounts
- Knowledge of all existing regulations that pertain to loan servicing.
- Work with loan officers other personnel in the commercial lending department on loan servicing issues, research requests and other questions that arise.
- Respond to customer and attorney inquiries
- Performs additional duties as requested
- Prior banking experience
- Proficient in Computers
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow and succeed in a multitasking environment