Commercial Loan Servicing Associate I
The Commercial Loan Servicing Associate I is responsible for the loan servicing functions of Commercial Lending.
- Process all advances, reductions and payments on existing commercial loans.
- Perform file maintenance in the core system as needed or directed.
- Complete credit reference requests.
- Research all returned mail from the U.S. Postal Service. Mail letters to customers for signature approval for change of addresses received by the USPS.
- Prepare and process loan payoffs and partial release quotes.
- Monitor real estate tax escrow payments. Work closely with loan officers and tax service provider to monitor and follow up on delinquencies.
- Maintain electronic loan documentation files; scan and index into electronic file system.
- Work with loan officers and other personnel in the commercial lending department on loan servicing issues, research requests and other questions that arise.
- Responsible for reconciliation of GL accounts.
- Maintain knowledge of all existing regulations that pertain to loan servicing.
- Respond to customer and attorney inquiries.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the lending area of the bank.
- Business Degree or related field preferred.
- Proficient in Computers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize workflow and succeed in a multitasking environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
To apply, please send your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com