Commercial Lending Administrator
The Commercial Lending Administrator provides ongoing support to Loan Officer’s on assigned commercial accounts. The Commercial Lending Administrator determines pertinent information required for the preparation and review of loan documentation and is responsible for the processing/maintenance of all commercial loan files. The position also provides operation an administrative support to ensure a smooth workflow between various departments.
- Create and review loan documents for all commercial lending closings.
- Act as the liaison between bank, attorneys and borrowers to assist in resolving any pre and post-closing issues in the absence of the Loan Officer.
- Request/retrieve missing legal documentation from borrowers and attorneys.
- Review loan closing packages to ensure all documents are received and executed.
- Timely and accurate organization and maintenance of electronic files.
- Provide administrative support to lending staff.
- Monitor pipeline reports.
- Verify evidence of insurance for closings.
- Preparation of Modification Documents on existing loans.
- Perform additional ad hoc duties as requested.
- Minimum of three years of lending and/or paralegal experience within a Commercial Bank is preferred
- Proficient computer skills; including lending software as well as Microsoft Word & Excel
- Proper judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to stay well organized and prioritize work flow in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a team
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in working in a corporate environment preferred.