Business Mobile and Online Banking
Northern Bank has the online and mobile solutions that will help you manage your money while in the office or on the go. Check your account balances and activity, pay bills, and transfer funds all from the convenience of your office or home.
Simplify your banking with Small Business Online Banking1
- View check and deposit images
- Schedule bill payments and view e-bills
- Transfer funds between your Northern Bank accounts or with accounts at other banks
- Set alerts to stay on top of your account balances and activity
- View statements online
- Download account activity into QuickBooks
- Multiple user access
- Request wire transfers online
1Small business package provides access for up to 10 accounts and 3 authorized users. Access for more than 3 users is $5/month.
Corporate Online Banking2 - Get all the benefits of the Small Business Solution and more
- Reduce your risk of check or ACH fraud with Positive Pay
- Deposit checks from your office using Remote Deposit Capture
- Collect and send payments electronically with ACH Origination
- Daily account balancing of checks and deposits with Account Reconciliation
- Unlimited number of accounts and authorized users
Our business mobile banking app makes it easy for you to monitor your business accounts while away from the office. With business mobile banking you can:
- View your account activity and balances
- Transfer funds between your Northern Bank accounts
- Pay bills and manage payees
- Snap a photo to deposit your checks from your smartphone or iPad
Your security is our #1 priority
At Northern Bank, your mobile and online banking activities are protected by industry leading security. In addition to the steps we take to guard your information, we strongly urge our customers protect their devices against unsuspecting hackers.
All Northern Bank customers receive a complimentary installation of IBM’s Trusteer Rapport solution to install on their home or business computers. Trusteer runs in the background on your PC or Mac and helps protect against cyber criminals stealing your login information.